Tuesday 15 October 2013

FEAR FACTOR...





On Thursday we did the most gruesome, yuck and disgusting fear factor...                                                   
I thought my teacher would put in counters, plastic beans and water but I totally underestimated her.
She put in brown sugar for me but I thought it was sand. The whole class was yelling icky so I didn’t want to do it that much but I did it anyway.
I went first in my group. I sniffed mine it was an unpleasant smell. When I first put my hand in the cup I wasn’t scared at alI! (ok, maybe a tinsy winsy bit)
I dodged a bullet getting brown sugar though... unlike my unlucky friend who got squashed kiwi fruit!
It was lots of awesome fun but it was also yuck and just wrong!
By: Fergus       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing our blog!